- Posted: over a month ago
About New Life & the Role:
New Life is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments (HTI). HTI is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to advance their careers. HTI is a family-owned business with values centered around humility, consistency, and passion. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team!
This position is an entry level or early-stage career opportunity that may lead to other positions with the company – such as outside sales, marketing, sourcing, operations, and eventually into management and leadership. This position is a member of our customer service team in Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sell goods and services to accounts and prospects to support the overall goal of sustained growth
- Conduct frequent inbound and outbound phone calls
- Develop over the phone and computer-based customer service relationships
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, and product features.
- Suggest sale of related parts when identical replacements are not available
- Keep current on new products and product updates
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma (GED) – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 1-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience – Preferred
- Experience with Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Parts – Preferred
Physical and Travel Requirements:
Candidates must have the ability to work in and around a truck shop environment and must have the ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. Must be able to use stairs and walk on paved and unpaved surfaces. Candidates will be required to read/write, perform simple mathematics, and understand and use a ruler/tape measurer. Candidate must also possess and maintain a valid driver’s license as a requirement of employment.
Why you will love working with us:
- You will execute and develop excellent customer service skills
- You will provide sales support to our customers
- You will develop relationships with driven teammates that want to help you grow
- You will be challenged by teammates and leadership to continue growing as a professional
- You will be part of a company that is consistently growing, leading to more opportunities for YOU!
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PTO after 30 days
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- Life Event Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?
Hinton Transportation Investments is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 30 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility. HTI values its employees and is not afraid to reward or promote those who exhibit outstanding on-the-job performance.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
New Life Transport Parts Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?