- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
New Life Staffing is seeking a highly skilled Senior Buyer to join our Purchasing Team to work for our client in the Morgantown PA area.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in procuring plant commodity items, services, and capital equipment. As a member of the team, the Senior Buyer will streamline and harmonize the purchasing capabilities across various facilities, ensuring the procurement of supplies, equipment, materials, and services is conducted in a cost-effective manner that aligns with internal customer requirements and upholds ethical standards.
- Review requisitions for completeness and clarity, ensuring all necessary information is provided
- Initiate requests for quotations and take appropriate actions based on recommendations
- Compile and analyze statistical data to evaluate price and cost conditions
- Collaborate with end users to determine recommendations and negotiate for cost improvements
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize supply chain performance
- Coordinate and engage in purchase contract negotiations with supplier representatives and company end users
- Support global, national, and regional supply agreements
- Resolve discrepancies that may arise, including pricing discrepancies, warranty claims, and over shipments
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure that all deliveries align with assigned purchase orders
- Conduct visits to potential vendor facilities to assess their suitability as suppliers
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- 5 years of experience in a heavy manufacturing facility
New Life Staffing LLCMorgantown, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.