Warehouse Agent (2713)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Life Staffing is hiring for a warehouse associate in the Dallas Texas area.
- Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
- Must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
- Identifying and annotating overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D)
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- Basic MS office and data entry skills preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must have verifiable 1+ years of experience operating reach truck and standup forklift.
- 1+ years of FedEx Ship Manager experience. (HAZMAT)
New Life Staffing, LLC
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.