Senior Associate, Inventory
New Life Staffing, LLC Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance and monthly close of the Inventory subledger
- Maintain inventory capitalization logic as business changes dictate
- Ensure that the Company's Equipment for Lease program is being accounted for in accordance with US GAAP
- Implement process to accurately identify and account for equipment scrapped or not returned after merchant termination.
- Analyze financial results and identify unusual or unexpected variances
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SOX controls.
- Act as point of contact for any internal or external audit requests related to Inventory and Equipment for Lease.
- Help design new month-end close procedures in order to obtain more accurate and timely results
- Work as a liaison with other members of the Accounting, IT, Operations, and Deployment teams
- Review documentation provided by the accounting team that supports financial reporting
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager, Inventory and Fixed Assets
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 2-4 years of related experience
- ERP experience - Oracle EBS/Oracle Fusion a plus
- Hands-on general ledger experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekends and evenings
- Meet deadlines and with regular time-sensitive situations
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Self-directed individual with strong motivation and willingness to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and partner with people at all levels and locations
- Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of payment industry preferred
- Knowledge of ASC 840/842 and 330 preferred
- Excellent Excel skills and strong Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Word
New Life Staffing, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at New Life Staffing, LLC