New Life Staffing is searching for a Lead CNC Machinist. This position is a contract to hire opportunity with day shift available. To be considered for this position you will need
- 3 to 5 years experience preferred in set-up of CNC lathes, CNC horizontal milling and CNC vertical milling machines
- Experience with reading and editing G code will be expected.
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales.
- Strong understanding in blue print reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
- Intermediate knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Lead 2 or 3 operators to ensure productivity, quality and standards are met.
Work hours are: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm with the opportunity for over time when the work load permits.