Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1 to 4 years of experience with responsibility for leading efforts or teams in organizational change management, or related area (training, communications) on large or complex process, technology or organizational change projects (mergers/acquisitions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, organization realignments.)
· Working knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (Prosci, Kotter, etc).
· Able to align business change initiatives with the corporate vision and mission - see the "big picture"
· Able to digest and leverage complex business, organizational and technology issues and challenges
· Flexible and adaptable; comfortable working in ambiguous situations
· Organized with a natural inclination for translating strategy into tactics and deliverables
· Team player, with ability to work collaboratively with and through others
· Familiar with project management approaches, tools and project lifecycle phases, especially Software/System Development Lifecycle
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including active listening, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Highly effective communication / presentation skills
· Strong collaboration skills and comfortable working in a team environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
· Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
· Entry level position performing routine assignments. Develops competence in own area by performing structured and/or routine work. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; applies limited judgement and discretion. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
New Life Staffing, LLC
Get fresh IT Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!