Active Rehab Technician / Physical Therapy Aide
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Rehabilitation Technician, you will be responsible to assist in the retention of the long-term quality patient for the clinic through the execution of service delivery systems so the patient’s needs and expectations are exceeded. Your role will be to ensure patients are correctly following the rehab orders that were given in their report of findings that will re-establish function. As the Rehab Tech, you will be responsible for all activities in the rehab room including but not limited to maintaining a safe and clean workspace, hands-on support, and providing an exceptional experience.
About New Life Medical Centers:
New Life is a multidisciplinary medical practice offering non-opioid pain relief via medical services, chiropractic, physical rehabilitation, and nutrition to our patients, and has been serving the upstate of South Carolina for over 8 years. During that time thousands of people have reached out to us for help with their health care needs. We are a dedicated group of professionals who seeks to add value to the lives of our patients by providing them with the highest level of service in helping them exceed their health goals.
- Monitor and initiate hands-on ordered exercise therapy programs based on the provider's written order
- Administer/oversee active and passive therapy to ensure accuracy and help patients to be accountable to the treatment plan
- Distribute durable medical equipment (DME)
- Maintain all rehab equipment by cleaning, organizing and keeping in pristine condition
- Ensure seamless and efficient patient flow in rehab
- Perform trigger point assessments/massages on patient's
- Chart and manage patient’s progress
- Assist patients with their notes
- Educate the patient on the services provided in the clinic
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized customer service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment with a variety of personalities
- Good interpersonal skills to quickly and effectively connect with patients and staff
- Ability to communicate and help patients understand exercises
- Driven to succeed, and a commitment to achieving results and solving problems
- Self-starter who can work independently and as a team within existing processes or operate effectively with ambiguity
- Ability to be forward-thinking in the organization of patients, schedules and tasks
- Proficient computer skills
- Present self in a professional and positive manner in attitude and appearance at all times
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of and experience with human anatomy
- 1 year of rehab, exercise or personal training or related field experience preferred
- Experience in a multi-physician practice useful
- Certification as an RMA, CMA or LMT is a plus!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-15 pounds. Occasional travel to meetings and trainings is required.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
New Life Medical CentersWhy Work Here?
The opportunity of a LIFETIME to be part of LIFE CHANGING care everyday!
The New Life team is a dedicated group of professionals who seeks to add value to the lives of our patients by providing them with the highest level of service in helping them exceed their health goals.
56 Pointe CircleGreenville, SC