Certified Elementary Teacher for Grades 1 & 2
New Life Charter Academy Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for instructing students in an elementary school from grades K-5. Creates lesson plans, instructs students, engage with all stakeholders, and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- Create instructional resources for use in virtual classroom;
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities virtually;
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in;
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals;
- Participate in ongoing training sessions;
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year;
- Maintain grade books;
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed;
- Create projects designed to enhance lessons;
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
New Life Charter AcademyWhy Work Here?
Looking forward to having a great educational year!
The school has a partnership with the Museum of Discovery and Science to assist with the enhancement of the school's S.T.E.A.M. program. In addition, the school is working closely with the Miami Heat organization to assist with diminishing learning gaps of students as well as promoting healthy productive relationships with parents, students, and teachers. Time will be set aside to focus on the social emotional learning aspect of all students.
3550 Davie Blvd.Fort Lauderdale, FL
EducationView all jobs at New Life Charter Academy