- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Herzog Wine Cellars
Let’s be honest. Many people produce wine. Some companies make good wine. A select few create a great wine experience. Welcome to Herzog Wine Cellars where we make great California wine. We say that confidently, because our family has been making wine for 150 years. We’re proud of what we do and what we put in every bottle. If we weren’t, we wouldn’t put our name on the label. Our grapes have a story to tell and our job is to get out of the way and let the grapes speak for themselves.
For the Herzog family, making wine is not just a business. It is a privilege that enables them to honor their ancestors with each varietal, each style, each bottle.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to the Vice President of Operations/General Manager, and Director of Winemaking and Operations. The position is also responsible for administering professional standards matters and coordinating monthly meetings and events. This position does not have any supervisory duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the following duties, but not limited to:
• Oversees and manages office procedures, all aspects of general office coordination and other tasks as assigned by the Vice President of Operations / General Manager and Director of Winemaking and Operations;
• Acts as the point of contact among executives, employees, customers and external partners;
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of management, employees, customers and organization information;
• Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
• Manages executives’ calendar, coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings;
• Coordinates special events as required;
• Manages overall maintenance of the organization and its office including office equipment and ordering office supplies;
• Review and approves employees’ timecards for payroll processing;
• Handles day to day administrative Human Resources tasks;
• Composes and types routine correspondence, organizes and maintains file system and other records, conducts research and compiles and types reports;
• Assists in coordinating Vice President of Operations / General Manager and Director of Winemaking and Operations schedules, makes appointments and coordinates travel schedules and reservations;
• Provides administrative leadership, management and acts as the direct contact for the office in the absence of the Vice President of Operations / General Manager and Director of Winemaking and Operations;
• Projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
HERZOG WINE CELLARS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Should be well organized, have great time management skills and able to act independently.
Education and/or Experience:
1. High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
2. Minimum three years of relevant experience and/or training;
3. Any combination of training, education, and/or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job duties successfully and meet business objectives.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills;
- Understanding of principles and practices of the organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Dependability, adaptability and confidentiality are necessary attributes.
- Proficient in using Microsoft’s Office Suite including Word and Excel with the ability to type 50 wpm.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required. Skilled in operating standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers, scanners and facsimile machines.
Customer Service Skills:
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience and diplomacy while dealing with complex and confidential situations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively across all levels of the business organization are necessary. Must have problem solving skills.
- The ability to maintain a professional and courteous relationship with employees & guest. Meet deadlines and possess excellent, project management and decision-making skills.
Powered by JazzHR
New Level Resources
AddressThousand Oaks, CA
BusinessView all jobs at New Level Resources