Client Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT SCREAMING EAGLE WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Built on the beliefs of my Father. Screaming Eagle Aviation began in 1977 at Santa Paula Airport by my father Douglas Dullenkopf. My dad unselfishly contributed to both the airport and the community of Santa Paula. He was actively involved with air shows and flew in fly-bys for countless memorial services. He was an active member of the Santa Paula Optimist Club, Santa Paula Chamber of Commerce and Ventura County Aviation Advisory Board. A true aviator, he logged over 10,000 hours in his lifetime and flew with my sister Anne and I at very young ages. In October of 2005, my father suddenly passed away from cancer and the business closed in 2006.
When my father passed away, I learned and soon appreciated the planning my father had done to make sure our family was taken care of after his passing.
I contribute my honesty, integrity, and work ethic to my father, Douglas Dullenkopf. In honor of my father, I named my practice Screaming Eagle Wealth Management in the hopes of keeping the spirit of my father’s hard work alive for years to come.
Our client is seeking a dedicated Client Services Associate to support their financial consultants in providing excellent customer service to clients. You will work closely with the staff, preparing documents before client meetings, organizing sales and presentation materials, compiling meeting notes, and setting up client access for new accounts.
On a daily basis, you will also handle other administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls emails, sending deadline reminders to consultants, and updating the client database.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 5 – 7 years of experience
- Compile and update necessary documents and contracts
- Meeting preparation: One Page Plan; Annual checklist; Advisory Account Review Form
- Prepare presentation materials
- Execute Processes and workflows
- Gather meeting notes and input them to client files
- Obtain and process all client information and transactions
- Create new accounts and maintain client portfolios
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Manage office while owners are out
- Manage CSA Intern
- Communicate with outsourced ParaPlanner
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
- Securities License and Insurance License preferred
- Experience as a Client Services Associate or other administrative role in the financial industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Exceptional customer service skills
EEO Statement New Level Resources provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Level Resources complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
New Level Resources
BusinessView all jobs at New Level Resources