Mortgage Branch Managers and Loan Officers
Currently looking for individuals to fill Mortgage Branch Managers and Loan Officers openings with companies located in the state of Florida. Interested candidates must have experience as a Mortgage Branch Manager or are currently acting as a Loan Officer.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Branch Managers and Loan Officers
- Collate and follow up with internet leads but also have self source business such as realtors, financial advisors, accountants, attorneys, builders etc..
- Build rapport with new and existing clients
- Analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals.
- Lock the loan at point of sale, set appointments for appraisal, request initial documents from the client.
Requirements of the Mortgage Branch Managers and Loan Officers
- Must have experience as a Mortgage Branch Manager or are acting as a Loan Officer currently
- NMLS License required
- 1 year mortgage sales experience
Compensation for the Mortgage Branch Managers and Loan Officers
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 depending on experience.
other titles for this position are Mortgage Banker VP of Mortgage Lending Regional Manager Area Manager Divisional Manager Lending Manager Sales Manager Mortgage Banker Mortgage Market Leader V.P. Mortgage Lending Regional Sales Manager Vice President Mortgage Mortgage Consultant Sr Mortgage Lender Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer LO MLO VP SVP Advisor Adviser Consultant SR
Senior Loan Originator Loan Officers Loan Originators
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year