JOB REQUIRES WELDING, FABRICATION, MACHINING
Â Work involves a wide range of methods and procedures on a variety of routine and non-routine duties to build industrial machinery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works from drawings, sketches, wiring diagrams, machine operation, and maintenance manuals, work order requests, and oral instructions to build equipment.
- Position, fit and weld components to assemble structural forms, machinery frames, plant equipment, attachments or accessories according to blueprints or knowledge of structural and metal characteristics. Utilizes various specialty cutting and welding equipment.
* JOB REQUIRES WELDING, FABRICATION, MACHINING
- Tears down, replaces, repairs, installs, and assembles simple equipment parts, components, and accessories.
- Cuts, bends, and threads conduit, pipe, and tubing.
- Maintains specified records of work performed, details of repairs, and material usage.
- Requires interpretation of schematics/blueprints at an intermediate level.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Understanding of shop mathematics with the use of drawings, specifications, charts, tables, and precision measuring instruments.
- Experience working in an industrial environment in a position containing a routine machining component.
- 3 to 5 years of heavy industrial machining and welding experience.