Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: January 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Generalist will perform a wide range of Human Resources services, including enforcing NJCC's policies and practices, ensuring all employee records are up-to-date and confidential, organizing trainings, and serving as the main point of contact to assist with HR-related queries.
· Assists with all internal and external HR-related matters.
· Participates in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and provides guidance to employees and management.
· Provides support to employees in HR-related queries and resolves any issues.
· Promotes HR programs to foster a collaborative and conflict-free work culture.
· Assists with payroll processing, performance management, and talent management and acquisition.
· Conducts background checks, employee eligibility verifications, and employment verifications.
· Assists HR Team with new employee onboarding/orientation and employee recognition programs.
· Gathers and analyzes data to calculate HR metrics.
· Prepares and submits reports on general HR activity.
· Maintains employee personnel files and records.
· Collects and files quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
· Reviews, organizes, and documents compliance with mandatory/non-mandatory training.
· Conducts exit interviews and recommends corrective action if necessary.
· Enhances job satisfaction and engagement by resolving issues promptly, recommending strategies and benefits, and organizing team building activities.
· Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Keeps up-to-date with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, compliance requirements, and the latest HR trends and best practices. Includes posting updated labor posters.
· Monitors and reports on Diversity & Inclusion analytics.
· Assists HR Team with the administration of the New Hire Orientation Program
· Minimum Requirement: Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field plus 7 years of HR experience and HR Certification is required. Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field; HR certification and 10+ years of HR experience.
· General understanding of HR functions.
· Demonstrated knowledge of employment and labor laws and regulations, familiar with OSHA regulations and compliance.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook; HRMS/HRIS systems experience is a plus.
· Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimum supervision.
· Ability to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to present to small-to-large size audiences using Teams, Zoom, Power Point, etc.
· Must work onsite Monday thru Friday. This is NOT a hybrid or fully remote position.
New Jersey Community Capital
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.