Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
SUMMARY Act as a liaison for the company to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up new accounts and collect all necessary documentation from customer
• Work with sales team on potential incoming new business
• Field phone call inquiries regarding backorders and/or returns
• Work with Sales and Accounting on various issues including returns, credits, shipping errors (i.e. missing or damaged product), damage claims with carriers, etc.
• Research questions from corporate distributors regarding tentative shipping dates for backorders, tracking shipments, returns, credits, etc
• Assist in order entry for corporate distributors
• Distribute daily shipping information to the sales team and customers including packing slips and BOLs
• Provide internal support for the sales team while they are in the field (research, follow up, order entry, etc.)
• Coordinate/process orders for customer trade shows or promotions (i.e. promotional product, point-of-sale (POS) items)
• General office assistance as necessary (answer main line, staples order, mail, lunch, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent desired but not required
• Three to four years related experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and/or on a team depending on task(s)
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Patience and Persistence -Ability to handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Personable-- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening; Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
New Image Global, Inc.
New Image Global, Inc. is celebrating 26 years as the premier manufacturer of Royal Blunts, XXL and Hemparillo Hemp Wraps. Please find us at www.Royalblunts.com.
BusinessView all jobs at New Image Global, Inc.