Marketing Communications Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a growing organization specializing in custom curtain wall facade design using cutting-edge robotic equipment that surpasses the competition! New Hudson Facades, located in Linwood, PA, is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team!
Who we are:
New Hudson Facades is an architectural facade company specializing in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation of custom curtain wall facades on world-class buildings. These outer coverings, made of decorative glass, create an aesthetic appeal to skylines across the country.
As the first person in a dedicated marketing role for New Hudson Facades, you will lead the company’s formal brand launch across multiple media channels and then sustain the program going forward, working in collaboration with people across the business from managing partner to directors, engineers, and fabricators. You will be the NHF brand champion and steward who ensures creativity, quality, and consistency across external and internal strategies and tactics.
- Lead content and design for new company identity, website, marketing collateral and similar efforts
- Reposition social media channels and handle regular posting/response/measurement
- Manage ongoing collection of visual assets such as project/team photography
- Manage ongoing documentation of NHF work: innovations, project/company milestones, project stories.
- Provide regular overviews/reports on launch and marketing programs to NHF leadership, recommending improvements and future steps
- Create thought leadership program to leverage NHF experts for panels, blogs, media sources
- Build and maintain client/partner/other contact databases
- Identify/recommend needed resources such as email management, image library platforms
- Contribute to recruiting program efforts by creating materials and managing contact lists
- Manage consultant/s and coordinate internal input/deliverables to consultant work efforts
- Self-directed and entrepreneur-spirited; this is a role for someone who relishes taking the lead as much as you enjoy learning from and collaborating with others
- Quick study on technical topics, able to translate engineer- or designer-speak into clear and compelling stories for varied audiences
- 2-6 years of experience in a marketing/communications role, preferably in real estate, design, construction or professional services
- Undergrad degree in business, marketing/media/communications, journalism or similarly writing-heavy program
- Excellent writing skills; able to lead and personally execute content creation such as proposals, web copy, video scripts, etc.
- Good visual communication capabilities; not necessarily a graphic designer but capable of executing materials in InDesign
- Experience working in basic CMS, email platforms, all social media channels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Please submit a cover letter, resume; a portfolio of professional work will be expected at an interview. Your cover letter should address what interests you about NHF and why you would be an outstanding addition to our team both professionally and personally.
What we offer:
- A rich PTO package plus 9 paid holidays
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA
- 401K with company match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement and more
New Hudson Facades
AddressMarcus Hook, PA
BusinessView all jobs at New Hudson Facades