Behavioral Health Technician-BHT (Outpatient/Direct Services/Mentoring/Behavior Coach)
New Horizon Youth Homes Inc. Chandler, AZ
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Horizon Community Care (NHCC) is recruiting for a dedicated, reliable, energetic Full-Time Behavioral Health Technicians for our East Valley (Chandler) Outpatient Programming. The BHT will work but not limited to at risk teenage youth or adults.
Direct Services: You get to design your own schedule. Your schedule must include at least one weekend day and meet the needs of the clients we serve.
We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our safe, healthy environment for children, families, and staff.
Our Outpatient Services include, but are not limited to:
Mentoring/Direct Support/Behavior Coaching Services
- Monthly Themed Activities and Groups
- Therapeutic Activities
- Peer Interaction & Socialization
- Emotion Management
- Independent Living Skills
- Healthy Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Substance Abuse
- Academic Assistance
Family Support Services
BHT's communicate with guardians and other family members involved in client's treatment program and educate them on treatment and treatment practices and include them when appropriate. Mentors encourage the development of healthy family relationships and communication.
The IDEAL candidate will...*Be empathetic, a team player, written and verbal communication skills, energetic, understand the theories of behavior management and positive reinforcement, and represent yourself as a positive role model. Additionally, you must be able to complete 1 week of new hire orientation class, have a strong passion for working with and helping youth.
About New Horizon Community Care: We are a non-profit agency that specializes in a Residential Group Home and Outpatient Clinic program. The agency provides programming in order to aid in the development and behavior management of clients in our care. We focus on the development of goals, independent living skills, employment skills, decision making, counseling and the development of a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 21 years old; and
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma; and
- Experience (paid or volunteer) working with the population we serve; and
- Must have a valid restricted Driver's License
- Have or willing to obtain a non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card (DPS)
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Retirement Investment Plans (403b)
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
- NHCC participates in Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Aflac stipend packages
Salary is depended on years of experience and education in the Behavioral Health Field.
Para Professional: $16.00 - $18.00 an hour
Behavioral Health Tech: $18.00 - $20.00 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
New Horizon Youth Homes Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at New Horizon Youth Homes Inc.