New Horizon Community Care (NHCC) is recruiting for a dedicated, reliable, energetic Full-Time Behavioral Health Technicians for our Outpatient Programming in Chandler.
Our Outpatient Services include, but are not limited to:
Choice Program (Day Program Services, Teens):
THE MISSION OF THE CHOICE PROGRAM IS TO ENCOURAGE THE DEVELOPMENT OF MINDFULNESS, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS AND PERSONAL GROWTH THROUGH GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT.
Our goal is to focus on meeting our clients where they are and help them build the skills necessary to optimize future CHOICES and outcomes. The program serves clients 11-23 years old, separated into age appropriate groups.
The CHOICE program was designed to meet the needs of clients who struggle in traditional school settings as a result of varying social, behavioral, or learning challenges. We are driven by the shared desire in reaching personal and educational goals for our clients.
As clients progress toward behavioral health goals, they are provided with educational assistance through structured educational curriculum. Curriculum is individually paced and staff offer support and encouragement throughout the entire process.
We strive for our clients through development, healthy relationships, and discipline for a successful future and a better quality of life.
About New Horizon Community Care: We are a non-profit agency that specializes in a Residential Group Home and Outpatient Clinic program. The agency provides programming in order to aid in the development and behavior management of clients in our care. We focus on the development of goals, independent living skills, employment skills, decision making, counseling and the development of a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- A master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health; or
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience; and
- Must have a non restricted Driver's License
- Have or obtain a non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision packages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Packages with company matching (403b)
- NHCC participates in the Federal Loan Forgiveness with College Tuition
- Aflac stipends to purchase policy that fits your personal needs
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
Salary is depended on years of experience and education in the Behavioral Health Field.
Para Professional: $16.00 - $18.00 an hour
Behavioral Health Tech: $18.00 - $20.00 an hour