New Horizon Community Care is looking to add to our Overnight Team in our Chandler locations.
- Sunday - Wednesday
- Thursday - Saturday
New Horizon Community Care is a place of purpose, commitment and integrity. Our mission is to create a structured, therapeutic environment which will empower individuals to build healthy relationships and develop life skills that will promote personal growth. We aim to meet the diverse needs of our population by being goal orientated, family focused and culturally sensitive.Our goal is to be the premier provider of behavioral health services.
NHCC has Group Homes in the East and West Valley with an average of 7 clients in each home. Our clients are youth who are experiencing emotional and behavioral disorders live at each location and receive behavior management services. Our program for youth (males) ranging from 9 to 17 years old.
Overnight BHT Job Responsibilities:
· Accountability of all residents/clients in the home during shift
· Maintain a high level of supervision while on duty; no sleeping is allowed.
· Responsible for the supportive protective oversight and behavior management of clients
· Complete all required incident reports of events that transpired during the shift.
· Pass on all necessary information to relief staff.
· Complete all overnight logs in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ensure that all residents are awakened on time and complete chores prior to leaving home.
· Ensure all household chores are completed on a routine basis.
· Complete any and all tasks requested by managers of the organization.
· Contact manager on call in any emergency/crisis situation (i.e. - AWOL, injuries, etc.).
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Behavioral Health experience or experience working with the population we serve
- Must have a non restricted Driver's License
- Have or obtain a non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
New Horizon Community Care offers and excellent benefits package:
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Packages
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
- NHCC participates in Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Aflac stipend packages
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance