New Horizon Community Care (NHCC) is recruiting for a dedicated, reliable, energetic Full-Time Behavioral Health Technician for our Outpatient Programming in Chandler.
The SPIRIT Program (Day program services, Adult)
- INDEPENDENT LIVING SKILLS (and parenting skills if applicable)- Mentors provide opportunities for clients to work towards independence by identifying and developing skills utilized in daily living.
- EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT-Necessary skills relative to obtaining and maintaining employment are taught and practiced within the program.
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS -A holistic approach to health and wellness is implemented within the program, as it promotes spiritual, social, physical, emotional, and mental health.
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE-This treatment component is designed to focus on sobriety, recovery and abstinence as a fulfilling and productive way of life.
- GED and EDUCATION Assistance-We work closely with clients to educate each young adult at their own pace in an effort to increase readiness to obtain their GED and/or complete their identified high school program.
As clients progress toward behavioral health goals, they are provided with educational assistance through structured educational curriculum. Curriculum is individually paced and staff offer support and encouragement throughout the entire process.
We strive for our clients through development, healthy relationships, and discipline for a successful future and a better quality of life.
About New Horizon Community Care: We are a non-profit agency that specializes in a Residential Group Home and Outpatient Clinic program. The agency provides programming in order to aid in the development and behavior management of clients in our care. We focus on the development of goals, independent living skills, employment skills, decision making, counseling and the development of a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- A master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health; or
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience; and
- Must have a non restricted Driver's License
- Have or obtain a non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision packages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Packages with company matching (403b)
- NHCC participates in the Federal Loan Forgiveness with College Tuition
- Aflac stipends to purchase policy that fits your personal needs
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Salary is based on experience in the Behavioral Health Field and Education
Para Professional: $16.00 - $18.00
Behavioral Health Tech: $18.00 - $20.00