New Horizon Community Care (NHCC) is recruiting for a dedicated, reliable, energetic Full-Time Behavioral Health Technicians for our East Valley Outpatient Programming (Chandler).
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
Our Outpatient Services include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly Themed Activities and Groups
- Therapeutic Activities
- Peer Interaction & Socialization
- Emotion Management
- Independent Living Skills
- Healthy Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Substance Abuse
- Academic Assistance
Family Support Services
Mentors communicate with guardians and other family members involved in client’s treatment program and educate them on treatment and treatment practices and include them when appropriate. Mentors encourage the development of healthy family relationships and communication.
The IDEAL candidate will...*Be empathetic, a team player, written and verbal communication skills, energetic, understand the theories of behavior management and positive reinforcement, and represent yourself as a positive role model. Additionally, you must be able to complete 1 week of new hire orientation class, have a strong passion for working with and helping youth.
About New Horizon Community Care: We are a non-profit agency that specializes in a Residential Group Home and Outpatient Clinic program. The agency provides programming in order to aid in the development and behavior management of clients in our care. We focus on the development of goals, independent living skills, employment skills, decision making, counseling and the development of a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- A master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health; or
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience; and
- Must have a non restricted Driver's License
- Have or obtain a non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision packages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday's
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Packages with company matching (403b)
- NHCC participates in the Federal Loan Forgiveness with College Tuition
- Aflac stipends to purchase policy that fits your personal needs
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
Salary: Is depended on years of experience and education in the Behavioral Health Field.
Para Professional: $16.00 - $18.00 an hour
Behavioral Health Tech: $18.00 - $20.00 an hour