New Horizon Community Care is looking to add a new team member to our Fleet Service Center. Our ideal candidate is energetic, upbeat, positive attitude, and a team player. The technicians we are looking for will troubleshoot, seek out solutions and have strong customer services skills.
Technicians responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oils changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle services ability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision packages
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Packages with company matching (403b)
- NHCC participates in the Federal Loan Forgiveness with College Tuition
- Aflac stipends to purchase policy that fits your personal needs
- Discounted Day Care services in Chandler
- 2+ years of experience as an automotive technician
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles
- Strong communication skills
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus
- Current ADE Certifications
- Must be at least the age of 21 years or older
- Must have a valid non-restricted Driver's License
- Must be able to obtain a non-restricted level 1 fingerprint clearance card