Position Title: Clinical Director – Behavioral Health
New Hope Health Services is currently seeking a Clinical Director for our Outpatient Mental Health Clinic located in Washington, DC. This position would oversee all aspects of planning, growth and program development for our Outpatient Behavioral Health Agency. This role will have the responsibility of directing the social work efforts of the organization as well as some direct patient care.
· The Clinical Director will provide administrative supervision and case consultation to our clinicians.
· Strong ability to oversee clinical programming and facility processes relating to patient admissions|intake, utilization review and insurance coordination of care.
· Act as an AQP.
· Be able to perform Diagnosis Assessments and Treatment Plans.
· Ability to work as a team member combined communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary and multicultural/diverse team.
· Certify that there’s a current, clear, organized, and comprehensive clinical record for every individual assessed, treated, or served which includes information deemed necessary to provide treatment.
· Collaborate with Compliance to perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data.
· Monitor work productivity or quality to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
· Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment. Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
· They must be able to manage time effectively, plan effectively, and bring strategic plans to conclusion.
· Responsible for the development, implementation, supervision, effectiveness, and efficiency of all service delivery in the office.
· Responsible for ensuring adequate outreach, risk management and client satisfaction with services. ·
· Ensures effective and timely problem solving, crisis intervention and resolution.
· Assists CEO with the implementation of strategic plans.
· Master’s degree required
· Active LICSW or LPC licensure in the State of D.C
· Familiarity with Community Mental Health Resources
· Ability to build a good rapport with clients
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
*** TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO JTCHOUEN@NHH-SERVICES.COM ALONG WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WAY HAVE***
New Hope Health Services is a core service agency that focuses on mental health for individuals above 12 years of age. We are composed of a team of experienced professionals, including APRNs, psychiatrists, and licensed independent clinical social workers, who are all committed to our cause. Our agency was founded upon the desire to provide top-notch support and Mental Health Service in Washington, DC with the goal to deliver a comprehensive level of care in a dignified way, where our consumers are treated with the utmost respect.
New Hope Health Services LLC