General Description: The Clinical Medical Assistant performs clinical and numerous office duties to keep our medical office running efficiently.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by escorting them from the waiting area to the exam room.
- Takes vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height and records information on patient’s charts.
- Phlebotomy (draw and label blood tubes)
- Sends specimens to the Lab
- Assists physician for all procedures such as pap smear, IUI, endometrial biopsy, endo scratch, Saline Infusion Sonography in the exam room.
- Prepares, cleans and maintains exam and treatment rooms
- Provides other patient care services as directed by the physicians
- Prepares and maintains clinical supplies and equipment
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- High School diploma and current Clinical Medical Certification
- At least 1-3 years’ prior medical experience in a physician’s office or equivalent combination of training
Job Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Strong computer skills and EMR experience
- Current BLS certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented medical center environment
- Supported by highly-trained medical staff
- New state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- We service patients from all around the globe, seven days a week and are open on holidays