New Hope Fertility Center is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our innovative team. We are one of the largest IVF centers in New York and conveniently located in beautiful Columbus Circle.
Candidate will be in charge of planning and designing our visual content from start to finish in a timely manner.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports and questionnaires
- Social media strategy, content calendar creation, and execution: compose and post online content on company website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical financial and non-financial information
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills with attention to detail and solid computer skills are essential and required. Must be a strong writer, capable of writing a wide variety of communications in the appropriate contexts of tone, length, audience, and intended use.
· Must have strong collaborative skills, must be a strong facilitator and have the ability to work independently as well as within a matrix organization. Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of marketing, communications, and public relations.
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to implement initiatives in a strategic manner with minimal supervision. Must be a team player. Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Must be hard working and ethical.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and have solid creative problem solving skills. Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends for events.
· Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) as well as Internet based software applications. Must have working knowledge of desktop publishing software including Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator; and of Microsoft Visio and Project.
· Knowledge of Web site content management and social media marketing.
Skills and qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
3+ years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
Strong analytical skills