New Home Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Want a challenging, inclusive work culture that emphasizes personal development and recognition? Are you a motivated, goal-oriented professional looking to take an exciting and rewarding step towards greatness in your career? New Home Star may be the place for you!
Our company is looking for a New Home Sales Associate with intermediate experience in sales, customer service, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Associate, you have the opportunity to participate in the building of the American Dream. New Home Star is the largest privately owned seller of new homes in America. for You can join us with a role cultivating and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout their home-building journey. Your role in this process is crucial, as you will act as a resource to educate customers and set essential expectations for a successful new home build. This role is located in the Fort Myers, Florida area with our builder partner, Maronda Homes.
Why New Home Star?
At New Home Star, our number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career.
- Best-In-Class Training - support network, proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as on-site mentoring, and resources to ensure career path to success.
- High Income Potential - a secure base salary is provided while also providing commission opportunities that has our agents on average making over $100,000 annually.
- Dedicated Marketing - to support your efforts in community engagement, lead generation, and outreach.
- Award-Winning Culture - with thoughtful recognition and opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding events.
- Volunteer Opportunities - encouraged time and financial resources to give back to your local community in meaningful ways.
Pay Structure & Benefits
- Salary-based compensation, plus commission.
- Paid time off- flexible personal time off, mental health days, sick days, as well as paid company holidays.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Comes with generous company contributions to premiums (subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution or Flexible Spending Account; for medical and dependent care expense.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you and members of your household at the companys expense. The EAP helps provide childcare, elder care, financial and legal assistance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense through PerkSpot.
New Home Star is seeking a motivated, educated, goal-oriented sales professional to join our team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this position!
- Be able to work onsite during business hours - including weekend days.
- Passion and skill for interacting with customers in large purchase decisions.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- A real estate license is not required to start, but it is required to be obtained during training in the state of operation.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/service/professional business role is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to potential homesites as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service, and guide customers on the home building/buying journey .
- Use marketing initiatives to grow brand awareness with the local Realtor community and potential home buyers to generate adequate traffic and sales.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as in person.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team, and present quarterly business plans to our builder partners in order to meet given sales goals.
- Manage model home during all hours of operation, including most weekends, while maintaining the model home, sales office, and community appearance.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home Stars Careers Page!
Excited to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even Youtube.
The preceding job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Not open to third-party recruitment agencies.
New Home Star
AddressFort Myers, FL
BusinessView all jobs at New Home Star