Business Project Manager
New Hire Solutions Thomasville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Hire Solutions is currently seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial BUSINESS MANAGER for one of our client company's based out of Thomasville, GA.
The Business Manager will own all daily administrative aspects of the business, along with executing special projects related to marketing and scaling the solutions our client's company offers. This custodial records management company specializes in the closure of medical facilities. They are equipped to handle all types of records, anything from hard copies, electronic, medical and non-medical records.
• High performing administrative talent
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment, where every day is different
• Flexible, able to prioritize tasks and work on tight deadlines
• Open to learning new things
• Motivated to grow, take on new responsibility
• Trustworthy, capable of managing sensitive information
• Above average technology skills
• Above average written/verbal communication
• Organizes release of information (ROI) requests in a HIPAA compliant manner
with internal and external stakeholders, following a strict and secure process
in order to verify and prioritize requests.
• Manages technology platforms including HIPAA-compliant secure file sharing
site and closed network electronic records storage retrieving records in a
secure, compliant and auditable manner.
• Coordinates marketing projects with marketing partners.
• Mange’s company email and phone calls providing responsive and empathic
• Organizes company communication and document management through
Microsoft 365 products (Outlook and OneDrive).
• Facilitates company weekly meeting, updating agenda and taking/posting
• Assists sales team with reporting/data via Salesforce.
• Coordinates Billing/Accounts Receivable with clients via Stripe and
• Coordinates Accounts Payable with vendors.
• Works alongside project team going onsite for client projects/pick-ups,
reviewing inventory, retention, and index strategy.
• Other administrative support, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• 3-5 years previous Administrative and/or Project Management experience
• Healthcare or Records & Information Management experience a plus.
• Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and substance
abuse screening with random drug screenings thereafter.
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to lift and move containers up to 30 lbs. with the capacity to stand, lift
or move for long periods of time.
Based on Experience