Client Service Associate - Libra Wealth
New Heights Solutions, LLC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: December 29, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Heights Solutions is seeking applications on behalf of Libra Wealth.
Libra Wealth is looking for an experienced Client Service Associate to join our team, 30 hours per week. This is a completely virtual position for U.S. residents only. Candidates in PST or MT preferred.
Libra Wealth is a fee-only financial planning firm located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. We provide financial, tax, & retirement planning, and investment management for our clients. Libra is a fast-paced environment servicing clients in a fully remote capacity, relying heavily on technology to do so.
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and proactive Client Services Associate. You will play a vital role in assisting our customers with their financial needs and ensuring they are well tended to and fully satisfied with our services. Must have exemplary customer service skills and an unmatched work ethic.
• Provide support to clients and respond to regular inquiries via phone and email
• Help clients' open new investment accounts, transfer funds and securities, along with issuing checks as requested, and ensuring a high level of accuracy with client data
• Management of meeting preparation including creation of agendas, presentations, meeting notes, and follow-up items
• Possess the proactiveness and organizational skills to manage calendars, tasks, anticipate needs and act on them without supervision
• Ensure all suitable and required account documents are acquired and updated
• Ensure that advisors are informed of details and activities associated with registered clients' transactions and accounts
• Comply and learn all company procedures and policies
• Convey potential problems promptly to advisors, resolve customer complaints and inquiries proactively
Must be available Monday-Friday, for the same 6 hours each day, not including lunch. Looking for someone who can work 8-2 or 9-3.
Must have previous experience as an Assistant or Client Service Associate at a financial planning firm and have experience using Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, SSG or other custodians.
Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations).
Experience with CRMs and task management tools such as Asana.
We're looking for someone who is highly computer literate, comfortable working independently, an adept problem solver, detail-oriented, and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Ability to follow directions and work with minimal supervision; take ownership of assigned tasks and think for themselves.
Due to the nature of this business, confidentiality and data security are paramount. All employees are subject to background checks.
Need a quiet, private place to work with reliable internet and phone connection.
Work from home position
$300 per month stipend for health benefits
Pay is $20-$25 per hour based on experience