New Haven is a nonprofit organization seeking a full-time Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) Clinical Supervisor in our Vista and Temecula offices. This position requires a licensed individual in the State of California by the Board of Behavioral Sciences or Board of Psychology (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, or Psychologist). The TBS program is a Medi-Cal funded in-home behavioral service provided to at-risk youth and their families who live in Riverside and San Diego Counties. Potential candidates must have a clean driving record and be willing to drive. If you want to experience the sense of accomplishment that comes from making a difference with today’s youth, this is the position for you! Check our website: www.newhavenyfs.org
- Complete TBS Assessments with clients in the home, school, or community
- Provide individual and group supervision to Bachelor’s and Master’s level TBS coaches
- Assist in the development and facilitation of in-service trainings
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Clinical Director
- LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Psychologist in State of California (Required)
- Must be able to pass criminal/fingerprinting background check through DOJ, FBI, Child Abuse Index
- Two years post-license experience and/or post-masters management experience in a related field preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and other office-related software.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy
- MEDI-CAL Billing, documentation, and charting experience preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: New Haven provides a competitive salary
Language: English and/or Spanish
New Haven Youth and Family Services is an EOE F/M/Disabled/Vet