New Haven Residential Treatment Center Provo, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cook/Chef - Spanish Fork, Utah
COMPANY PROFILE: New Haven
- New Haven is therapeutic school for adolescent girls ages 12 to 18.
- Our experienced staff specializes in helping girls with severe anxiety and depression, budding personality disorders, post-traumatic stress, addiction, low self esteem, OCD. eating disorder, and more.
- New Haven is dedicated to healing the entire family through weekly family therapy and intensive, individualized family weekends.
- The comprehensive therapeutic and family work done at New Haven enables girls to successfully transition home.
WHAT NEW HAVEN OFFERS YOU: Cook/Chef
- Competitive Wage
- Company offers a competitive benefit package including medical and dental insurance, a company HSA contribution, 401K with a company match, and a generous PTO schedule.
- Established industry leading program and training in place and the ability to make a long term impact on individuals and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement at New Haven or within the family of treatment programs located in Utah, Montana, North Carolina, and Texas.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Cook/Chef
- Shop for food as well as ordering food from a food service.
- Manage the food budget for the home.
- Able to prepare meals for those with food restrictions.
- Prepare lunch and dinner Monday through Friday for students, teachers and staff
- Ensure all breakfast food is organized and ready for staff to serve the girls each morning.
- Ensures that food for weekends is in the pantry along with recipes so staff can prepare meals.
- Additional responsibility to prepare meals for individuals on Parent Weekends (every 8 weeks), Graduation and other special occasions.
- Oversee the overall cleanliness, orderliness and safety of the kitchen.
- Knowledge of nutrition, health codes and proper sanitation.
- Skilled in food preparation and be able to plan and prioritize work
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Cook/Chef
- Must be 21 years of age to operate a company vehicle
- Knowledge of nutrition
- Must know health codes
- Food Handlers permit or ServSafe
- Experience using a budget
- Experience ordering from a food service
- Knowledge of sanitation
- Experience preparing food for large groups
- Must have the ability to create positive relationships
- Must be able to pass a Utah State background check
- Must have own transportation
New Haven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro