Position Description: Primary responsibility is to oversee the status and health condition of all the residents, coordinate care with family, outside agencies, and residents’ primary care doctor. You will assist residents in all homes to assess health-related issues and delegate the caregivers and instruct them on their daily functions with residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the director, to assist in the preparation and final approval off on all service plans for all residents.
- To act as a liaison for health-related issues to volunteers, families or the general public.
- Attend and participate in monthly care conferences and staff meetings.
- To inventory weekly all drugs arriving from the pharmacy
- To train and monitor all staff in the handling and dispensing of medications.
- To ensure that all MARs are accurate and kept up to date.
- Provide information as required for Quality Assurance measures.
- Coordinate delegation of caregivers with RN delegation
- Level of Care Assessments
- Licensed Vocational Nurse with a minimum of one year of Long Term Care Experience
- Good knowledge of Texas Assisted Living regulations
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Dementia care experience strongly suggested