- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
The Sales Representative is responsible for working in conjunction with hospital case management, continuing care personnel, and targeted physician practices specializing in and referring Durable Medical Equipment and Complex Rehab, Hospital Discharge Planners, Case Mangers, and Hospitalists, to plan, coordinate and facilitate discharge planning of patients to the home setting. The Sales Representative will identify and develop relationships with these targeted referral sources to educate and promote NHMS services.
Business Development Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and existing identified potential business opportunities as sales opportunities
· Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, handwritten notes, in-services, and phone calls
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate business opportunities
· Build long-term trusting relationships with the referral community
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Report to the Business Development Manager on (daily, weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
· Stay up to date with new products/services and business model
· The Sales Representative will complete and provide the following reports.
o Log all calls into Outlook Calendar and CRM.
o Outlook may be a general time period as long as the note shows the detail of who was called upon.
o CRM updates will be done twice a day.
Noon and end of day 4:15 – 4:30 PM
· A Sales Call Schedule will be pre-loaded in the Outlook Calendar 4 weeks in advance and will be maintained
· The Sales Representative will also provide the previous weeks Calendar (Hard Copy) to the Business Development Manager and Ownership each Friday before the Monday Sales Meeting. This will provide a clear understanding of where the Sales Representative has been and open opportunities.
· During the Monday Morning Sales Meeting, the Sales Representative will provide an overview of the previous week’s Sales Calls, Productivity, and Successes. This will be an overview or snap shot, but provide enough detail to be informative to the team.
· The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description.
1.Regularly travel via personal vehicle
2.Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork.
3.Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
METRICS AND CADENCE
The Sales Representative will make their presence known in the medical community through Sales Calls, Prospect Calls, In-service and Education, and joint calls periodically with other team members. The following are the Metrics and Cadence set by NHMS that will help achieve the Sales Objectives and Business Growth Goals.
· Types of Calls and Metric
o Key Account, Prospect, Maintenance, Emails, and Phone Calls.
o 15 Sales Calls per day. (A mixture of the above calls, heavily weighted with Face-to-Face Sales Calls)
· Expected Weekly Cadence
o Monday – Morning Sales Meeting, Remainder of the day 12-15 Sales Calls.
o Tuesday – Friday,15 Sales Calls Per Day
o The overall Sales Territory will complement the area which NHMS currently serves.
This is a full-time position with benefits including Health insurance, Paid-Time off, and holiday pay. The position is salaried position which comes with an attractive salary.
The selected candidate will be given a thorough training on our Medical Supply order processing software and other supporting software as well.
New Hampshire Pharmacy & Medical EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Room for growth.
We are at the same location doing the same business since 1961 This is a full-time position with benefits including Health insurance, Paid-Time off, and holiday pay. The position is salaried position which comes with an attractive salary. The selected candidate will be given a thorough training on our Medical Supply order processing software and other supporting software as well.
AddressTemple Hills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at New Hampshire Pharmacy & Medical Equipment