- Posted: over a month ago
New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K (with Company match), pension plan, paid time off, professional development and the opportunity to work with a great team!
Salary based on level of experience
Trust Administrator, Level1 : $20.50 - $25.50
- Work in a team environment to provide high levels of service to clients
- Collaborate with the NH Trust team on account administration from opening to closing
- Responsible for maintaining accurate account coding and related tax coding for disbursements, deposits and transfers
- Contact and respond to clients’ inquiries in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in trust and investments administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, detail orientation and time management skills
- Ability to effectively work with clients and Relationship Managers in a team environment
We believe in building genuine partnerships that encompass top of the line customer service delivered by a culture of teamwork, integrity and excellence. We take pride in the communities that we serve!
We are dedicated to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities for our employees across the state. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an award winning team, we are interested in speaking with you!
New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disability.
New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp
LegalView all jobs at New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp