Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
New Hampshire Medical Supply in Washington, DC is hiring a Medical Supply customer service representative for immediate hire. This is a full-time position with benefits including Health insurance, 401K, Paid-Time off, and holiday pay.
Process and fill medical supply and durable medical equipment orders accurately and efficiently; Troubleshoot the orders by communicating with prescriber's offices, patients and hospitals; Making and receiving telephone calls from patients and physicians with excellent communication skills; Communicate with delivery staff to insure patients receive their orders on time; Educate patients on the other services our store provides; Perform fittings and/or willingness to be trained on proper fitting of supplies/equipment; Assist Medical supply director with other various tasks within the department; restock inventory as needed;
- Efficiency on Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Reliable Transportation
- Pleasant and courteous customer service and oral communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and pick up quickly
- Scheduling flexibility between Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 3pm
- Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Physical demands: the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Occasionally lift/move items up to 40 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include reading paper documents, calculator, and computer screens.
New Hampshire Medical Supply
5001 New Hampshire ave NWWashington, DC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?