Senior Program Manager Multi-Family Development
New Hampshire Housing Bedford, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Apply online now: https://bit.ly/3kX9XOe
Does the idea of working for a mission-based organization that promotes and finances affordable housing across New Hampshire interest you? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you! New Hampshire Housing is hiring a full-time Senior Program Manager to work with developers who are building multi-family housing units around the state.
New Hampshire Housing’s mission is to promote, finance, and support affordable housing and related services for the people of NH. We’ve been instrumental in financing the creation of more than 15,000 affordable rental homes.
The Senior Program Manager, Multi-Family Development, will manage and administer ongoing multi-family housing finance programs, assist with the oversight and coordination of underwriting and approval process, maintain the multi-family program rules and policies, and supervise housing development staff. Strong attention to detail, excellent business writing and communication skills, and proven ability to make decisions are essential qualities for this position. Experience in housing development, zoning, construction project management, real estate development, and/or other areas of rental housing development is strongly desired. The successful candidate has a master’s degree in a related field and at least five years of relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multiple health insurance options
- Free dental plan
- Vision plan
- Free disability insurance
- Free life insurance
- Undergrad and Graduate tuition reimbursement
- Student loan debt assistance (yes, that's right, we'll help you pay off your student loans faster!)
- Two retirement plans with employer contributions to both
- Flexible work schedules and 37-hour standard work week
- Remote work options
- Collaborative work environment
- Diverse co-workers
- Sense of fulfillment supporting our mission
- Generous and flexible PTO plan
- Paid volunteer time
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Leadership development opportunities
- Fitness rewards and reimbursement programs
- Company perks and discounts
- And so much more!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, New Hampshire Housing is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the people we serve.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via our online application.
New Hampshire Housing
New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority is an independent organization whose mission is to promote, finance and support affordable housing initiatives and related services for the people of New Hampshire. Located in convenient Bedford, NH, with easy access to major highways, New Hampshire Housing offers a well maintained, comfortable work environment and workforce of dedicated professionals committed to bringing high quality housing programs to homeowners, renters and housing developers throughout NH.
32 Constitution DriveBedford, NH