As a newly established concrete cutting company New Hampshire Concrete Cutting is seeking qualified candidates to perform the following:
- Safely operate heavy duty concrete cutting equipment (Wall saws, floor saws, core drill)
- Make precise floor and wall cuts as specified in blueprints.
- Maintain equipment to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Performing maintenance on all tools, machinery, and equipment to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Removing debris, rubble, and hazardous materials from job sites
As a concrete cutting laborer/supervisor you will be responsible for small crews of 2-3 and reporting job status to the operations manager.
Supervisors must have at least an OSHA 10 certification and prior experience in industry to qualify for position.
2-3 years concrete cutting/demolition experience is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven demolition or construction experience.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must pass physical and be cleared to wear respiratory protection.
Personal time off is included once new hire employee has been on board for 90 days.
Medical, Dental and Retirement plans are offered NOT included.
Wages based on experience.
New Hampshire Concrete Cutting
Why Work Here?New Hampshire Concrete Cutting is an emerging company serving the northeast in all things concrete.
Guaranteed hours, overtime offered