New Generation Research, a specialist publisher of data and research related to Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Turnaround Investing is expanding its sales team. After 2 years of development, our flagship product is now out of beta. It's garnered a prestigious SIPA award, and more importantly is finding uptake from a broad range institutional customers in the restructuring industry, as well as in finance, government and academia. Finally, with over 6 trillion dollars of corporate debt outstanding, there is a day of reckoning coming and New Generation Research will have the 'picks and shovels' that professionals will be needing as these massive obligations are restructured. This is very fertile territory and the right candidate will stand to make a lot of money.
New Generation Research offers generous medical benefits and a 401k match, and an attractive downtown Boston location. This is a start up environment without the start up nonsense. (No foozball tables or bean bag chairs.) But the task is not easy. If you have experience selling intangibles or information products, particularly to legal and or financial professionals, we want to speak to you.
- BA or equivalent
- Fearless phone demeanor
- 2-3 years of work experience in sales, management or customer relations
- Must be a self-starter.
- Basic computer competence in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be eager to learn, to grow, to manage chaos and to create fun
- Experience using Hubspot
- Knowledge of Boston and New York territory
- Possessing key account contacts is a plus
- Interest in law and restructuring