New Fairfield Food Center Inc New Fairfield, CT
- Posted: 24 days ago
- $15 Hourly
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Responsible for ensuring that a safe, attractive environment is available for customers visiting the grocery/produce department, and they work closely with store managers, assistant managers and buyers
- Work directly with vendors
- Create and merchandise grocery/produce displays, making sure products are properly presented.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance of cleanliness and safety standards.
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes (Up to 50 lbs)
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
Pay rate depends on experience. Starting at $15/hour
**Experience specifically related to grocery produce is required
New Fairfield Food Center IncWhy Work Here?
Flexible work hours, great work environment, be a part of a great community!
1 Brush Hill Road New FairfieldNew Fairfield, CT
RetailView all jobs at New Fairfield Food Center Inc