New Existence, LLC is looking for a Morning BHT to work Sun-Thur 7:00am-3:30pm
Overview: The B.H.T. is responsible for the complete care and well-being of the residents while they are receiving services at the facility. B.H.T. will maintain open line of communication with staff, attending clinicians and physicians, and residents and families.
Accountability: Reports directly to Program Manager.
- Provides an ongoing safe environment for staff and clients
- Provides a written daily report on rounds and daily census
- Provides supervision of self-administration medication program
- Transports residents to and from appointments, meetings, facilities, outings, and other pre-authorized destinations when applicable (Utilizes company transportation)
- Instructs and confirms the facility’s rules and regulations to new admissions (Orientates clients)
- Familiar with community resources
- Seeks corrective criticism and has the ability to evaluate suggestions objectively
- Act as co-facilitator during group substance abuse sessions
- Build and maintain positive relationships with residents and staff
- Attends administrative meetings
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in work environment
- Assist with upkeep of facility
- Completes and forwards any Incident Reports and any other safety/risk issues immediately to Program Director/Operations Director
Preferred Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent. One to two years in a similar position encouraged. Should be proficient in a variety of office hardware (copy machine, computer, fax machine, etc.) and software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases).
Minimum Qualifications:CPR/First Aid Certification. Valid State Driver's License. Must be registered with accredited certifying agency. (RADT)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour