UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote
New Era Technology Paramus, NJ
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote anywhere in the US
- Full Benefits
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Sick days
- 3 floating holidays
Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions..Requirements:
UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote anywhere in the US works with the App Dev Team that has a focus on Cisco Voice Contact Center Platform and 3rd Party Integrations. You are a detail-oriented, self-starter who looks beyond your own assigned tasks to make sure the overall goals and requirements of the project are being met. You will work with your team to create scripts and call flows within the contact center and create custom CUIC Reporting. Often our team creates custom applications to connect the system to the contact center What you will do as a UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote anywhere in the US
- Use your ingenuity to create scripts and call flows within the contact center.
- Create custom applications to connect systems to the contact center.
- Ensure all assigned proactive Monthly Maintenance is performed correctly and in a timely manner for Contract Customers
- Collaborate effectively with Team Lead and other Team
What you bring to the table as a UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote anywhere in the US
- Experience in Cisco Contact Center scripting and development.
- Writing clean, reusable code that's easier to read and test.
- An understanding of how your code helps drive the customer's business.
- Excellent listening and collaboration skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Your ingenuity and creativity to each project.
- You like to think outside of the box, and bring new ideas to the team
- A Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Ability to work remotely and living in either the Central or Eastern time zone.
Not required but desirable
- Web Service development (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Contact center development experience (Cisco, five9, Genesys, etc.)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote UCCE Programmer with Scripting Remote anywhere in the US EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: 8:00 am -5:00 pm EST PM2
New Era Technology
ManufacturingView all jobs at New Era Technology