Security Project Manager - Hybrid
New Era Technology Plymouth, MN
- Expired: October 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enter job title here
- Full Benefits
- 401K match
- 28 PTO Days including company holidays
Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions..Requirements:
The Security Project Manager administers assigned project(s) from ramp-up to completion; planning and executing the projects within the terms of the signed agreement ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget. Once the person is trained, the position may become hybrid ( 2- 3 days working in the office each week, and the remainder working from home).
- Possess a working knowledge of intrusion systems, access control systems, burglar alarms and/or video surveillance systems.
- Provide Technicians, Field Manager and Contractors with all necessary information, supplies, and specifications to complete every job correctly. This includes, but is not limited to, purchase orders, install manuals, install check sheets, materials, adequate tech support, and instructions to compete the installation.
- Maintain accurate and detailed information on projects, Technician, and/or Contractor job progress, photograph files, daily tracking reports, and job costing and communicate regularly throughout the project regarding job progress or status, installation issues, concerns, or problems.
- Negotiate and source vendors with proper skill sets to complete the assigned projects.
- Provide regular and timely project updates for each assigned project, complete weekly project progress reports, and update job status in Alert on a real time basis. Monitor profitability for all assigned projects on a weekly basis and immediately escalate any below margin projects to the Program Manager or Director of Operations
- Responsibility for the health of the customer as it relates to the current project, including regular and timely communication as well as being available as situations demand. Work collaboratively with all internal and external resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained, and act as the primary contact for the customer
- Provide oversight related to all assigned service orders, material requests, and other associated functions to ensure targets pertaining to established project parameters are met Maintain overall project awareness as it relates to revenue, profitability, client satisfaction, activity, and forecasting to ensure company
- Lead project kick-off meetings to ensure proper initiation of a given project. Escalate any and all issues identified to the Program Manager or Director of Operations for further investigation. Complete accurate monthly forecasting report to aid in proper staffing and future financial analysis
- Work closely with your assigned Billing Administrator to ensure that all projects assigned are being billed timely, and within the guidelines established by the bid, and serve as technical troubleshooter for Field Managers, Technicians, and Contractors
- Five years of experience working in a project environment, including relevant industry experience preferably with overall responsibility. Five years of experience working with intrusion systems, access control systems and video surveillance systems.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and proactively troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Strong ability to define technical problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand new information or materials by studying and working with them.
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers, employees, customers, and vendors in an intelligent, clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and educate internal and external customers.
- Ability to diagnostically test all work to ensure correct operation of installations of customer equipment such as cash registers, peripherals, and computers to ensure proper function.
New Era Technology
Real EstateView all jobs at New Era Technology