We are currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to work in a fast-paced warehouse setting with previous order selector/picking experience.
Receiving Associates are responsible for safely receiving and unloading merchandise from trucks. Verify documents and reports in accordance with the unloaded merchandise.
Job Title: Receiving Associate
Location: Auburn, WA
Schedule Options: Monday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, overtime as needed
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
- 2+ years of previous material handling experience is required
- Previous forklift experience is required
- Requires that you can stand for long periods and do repetitive motion type work
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test, including for Marijuana
Apply online if you are interested in this position or call or text our office at (253) 887-0746.