New Era HR Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to work in a fast-paced industrial production setting with experience operating various types of equipment.
New Era HR Solutions services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, and much more.
Job Title: Production Machine Operators
Location: Renton, WA
Pay: $14.50 - $16.00/hr
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM or 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Production Machine Operator is responsible for safely setting up and operating various production machines to produce finished goods, may use basic hand tools to remove the product from molds or trim excess material, installs parts and assemble finished goods, inspects goods for quality control, and prepares finished goods for shipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 2+ years of production and or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must be able to follow simple verbal and written instructions
- Able to read measurements and complete simple math problems including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Safety conscious with strong attention to detail
- Be dependable and willing to work
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred