New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals who are mechanically inclined to work in Packaging Support roles in an industrial food production setting.
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, and much more.
Job Title: Packaging Support - Machine Operator
Location: Kent, WA
Pay: $18 - $21/hr (DOE)
Schedule: 12-hour Night Shift (6:00 pm - 6:30 am, working a rotating 2-2-3 schedule with every other 3-day weekend off)
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
The Packaging Support Associate is responsible for supporting all areas of food packaging in a team-oriented, high-volume industrial food manufacturing environment. Typical duties include packing, hand stacking, counting, wrapping, and weighing of food products, as well as cleaning and operating machinery. Successful candidates will be mechanically inclined and willing to start at the bottom to learn everything about our packaging lines so you can independently operate the machines.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience for the Packaging Support Associate:
- Previous manufacturing, production or machine operation experience is preferred
- Mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity is an absolute requirement of the position
- Accurate basic math and calculation skills
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow written and verbal instructions and Standard Operating Procedures and set-up sheets in English
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach with a focus on safety and continuous improvement
- A history of being a good teammate that others want to work with, including a high level of reliability and good attendance
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
Whether you are seeking part-time or full-time employment, temporary or permanent, positions, New Era Staffing & HR Solutions has opportunities available in areas such as Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution, Administrative Clerical, Sales and much more.
Just click the following link (or copy and paste the link into your URL) to see what our employees have to say about their experience working with New Era HR Solutions: http://www.newerahrsolutions.com/human-resources-jobs-seattle/why-partner-with-new-era/
New Era HR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.