This is an exciting career opportunity with the maker, marketer, and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades.
As a Packaging Machine Operator, you will play a critical role in the success of the business by efficiently operating packaging machines ensuring the proper weight, spicing, sealing and code date of the finished product. This position requires strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, the ability to adapt and prioritize based on the changing needs of the operation.
Job Title: Packaging Machine Operator
Location Options: Algona, WA
Pay: $15.00 - $16.50/hr (DOE)
Schedule Options: Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, 2:15 PM - 10:45 PM, or 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of two years’ experience in operating food processing equipment
- Thorough knowledge of machinery and sound mechanical ability
- Experience operating a forklift is a plus
- Ability to use a production computer program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to be an independent thinker and make good decisions
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure of production line environment
- Must be able to lift rolls of film weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test, including for Marijuana
Apply online if you are interested in this position call or text our office Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at (253) 887-0746.