New Era HR Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individual with experience in Human Resources and has strong attention to detail to join our team of HR Contractors.
New Era HR Solutions provides a variety of HR support services to organizations of all sizes and industries throughout the Puget Sound region.
Job Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Paralegal
Location: Auburn, WA (local commuting required to support clients)
Pay: $20 - $25/hr (DOE)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (may vary based on project and business needs)
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Project-based contract
The Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistant provides support to management-level staff and performs a variety of tasks. The primary duties of an HR Administrative Assistant are to collect and manage data and HR processes pertaining to a business' employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience with increasing responsibilities
- Prior admin experience in a legal office setting is a plus but not required
- Basic understanding of Human Resources areas including recruiting, performance management, benefits & employee relations
- Basic understanding of Federal and WA Labor laws
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to keep data and employee relations activity confidential
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical skill and project management are required
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Administration and organization skills as well as the ability to work well under deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience is preferred
Whether you are seeking part-time or full-time employment, temporary or permanent, positions, New Era Staffing & HR Solutions has opportunities available in areas such as Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution, Administrative Clerical, Sales and much more.
Just click the following link (or copy and paste the link into your URL) to see what our employees have to say about their experience working with New Era HR Solutions: http://www.newerahrsolutions.com/human-resources-jobs-seattle/why-partner-with-new-era/
New Era HR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.