New Era HR Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals with experience in Delivery Driving - Skilled in operating a mid to large size truck or van to make local pick- ups and deliveries (no CDL required). Load and unload cargo. Typically drives a motor vehicle on the public highways to transport non-hazardous materials or equipment. Performs cleaning duties, such as routine manual work in cleaning and sweeping/mopping offices, halls, restrooms, manufacturing areas and removing trash.
New Era HR Solutions services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, and much more.
Job Title: Delivery Driver / Campus Porter
Location: Kent, WA.
Schedule: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM - Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Use company vehicles to make local pickups and/or deliveries of orders and materials to customers, suppliers, or other locations as needed. Making daily company supply runs for all areas of operation.
- Maintains travel and vehicle maintenance logs.
- Assist full time janitor with daily/weekly trash and recycle responsibilities
- Assist full time janitor with keeping bathrooms, lunchrooms, coffee bars and common areas clean and organized
- Make daily morning “milk” runs to all coffee bars on campus, keeping them fully stocked
- Tend to all outside needs i.e. general landscaping & grounds keeping, keep trash and debris picked up as needed
- Assist Maintenance Lead and Operations Mgr. with other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving record free of accidents and infractions, which can be verified with DMV
- Must be able to prioritize several activities at once
- Must have high acuity for customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand the English language in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to produce a certified driving record prior to hiring