New England Vascular Access Buffalo, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k
Thank you for taking time to view this great opportunity! NEVA is actively seeking an autonomous Vascular Access Specialist to join our amazing mobile vascular team! As a Vascular Access Specialist, you will be responsible for the assessment, selection, and placement of ultrasound guided vascular access devices.
- Assess each patient’s vascular access needs
- Collaborate with the patient’s healthcare team and assist in appropriate device selection process
- Place ultrasound guided vascular access devices, including but not limited to: PICC lines, Midlines, peripheral IVs.
- Monitor patient throughout the procedure and report changes in condition
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients and staff about device placement and care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and troubleshooting expertise to patients and staff
- An active nursing license, in good standing, currently in the following states: New York, Pennsylvania.
- Experience in a critical or acute healthcare environment where one had the opportunity to become proficient in PIV placement and the care/maintenance of central vascular access devices
- Ultrasound experience is a plus, but the willingness and motivation to learn is valued and not overlooked by our team
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients, their families, and the staff at the facilities caring for them.
- Strong, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Value the commitment to lifelong learning and actively seek ways to increase knowledge in vascular access; staying current in best practice standards of care
About New England Vascular Access:
NEVA is a mobile vascular access company providing ultrasound guided vascular access to hospitals, state facilities, long term care and hospice. Our clinicians are the very best at providing the right line to the right patient at the right time. NEVA Vascular Access Specialists have a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of highly specialized professionals. Every application will be reviewed and taken into consideration with respect to the current needs of NEVA as our organization grows.
"Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved."
New England Vascular AccessWhy Work Here?
Lucrative positions available.
NEVA is a mobile vascular access company providing ultrasound guided vascular access to hospitals, state facilities, long term care and hospice. Our clinicians are the very best at providing the right line to the right patient at the right time. NEVA staff have a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of highly specialized professional nurses.
HealthcareView all jobs at New England Vascular Access