New England Truck Center is seeking to hire skilled and motivated heavy duty truck builders!
Experience is preferred. Prior Heavy Duty build experience is a plus. We are looking for techs that have a great attitude and strong work ethic and a desire to be a part of a forward-looking team in a growing company. NH State Inspection License is helpful.
- Dismantle, reassemble and upfit Trucks and Wreckers according to build plan and specifications utilizing using hand tools, power tools, such as band saw, plasma cutter, sander, and hand drill
- Lay out dimensions on metal stock, such as sheet metal and angle iron, using square, rule, and punch
- Fit and assemble components, using hand tools and portable power tools, such as plasma cutter, drills, and welding apparatus
- Working with hydraulics
- Install electrical wiring for strobe lights, taillights, brake lights, and other equipment according to specified procedures
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment
- Install and repair pumps and PTO’s
- Locate and repair air and hydraulic leaks
- May spray or brush paint, primer, or protective coating on metal surfaces.
We offer exceptional compensations and benefits package including 401(k), vacation, holiday pay, company-wide bonus/ incentive plan and incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement- all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just automotive and truck service. We rescue people from bad days, have a close relationship with municipalities around the Exeter Area and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of our organization!
Truck and Automotive Careers with a Future!
Powered by JazzHR
New England Truck Center