We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.No nights and weekends!
New England Outdoor Products designs, manufactures, and markets sporting goods, portable instant garages, wood racks, and other products. We sell to mass market major retailers including Amazon, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Costco, Home Depot, and Walmart. Our business has seen steady growth requiring the hiring of more employees.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Process customer service orders in a fast‐paced environment.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Provide inventory updates to customers.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Help customers navigate our website and place customer service orders online.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs.
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Assist in other areas outside Customer Service as needed (accounting, office, sales, shipping, etc.)
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Work independently, at times under pressure
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years customer service and enterprise system experience preferred
- Attendance and punctuality are a must!
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills