We are a globally recognized engineering and manufacturing company with over 45 years of machine design and build experience of high speed packaging equipment. We have placed thousands of machines world- wide into pharmaceutical, food/beverage, personal care and chemical plants. We design and manufacture over 30 different models of equipment, including unscramblers, rotary cappers, lidders, pluggers, orienters and much more!
As Inventory Control Specialist you will record and maintain control of all inventory items purchased and produced, ensure compliance with established internal control procedures, receive and issue finished goods into computer data base and troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing personnel.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and participate in physical inventory; conduct year-end inventory and daily cycle counts; receive inventory daily; prepare reports for cycle count and pick-list count.
- Release jobs through the use of ERP.
- Ensure that KanBan levels are maintained; make recommendations for KanBan quantities.
- Enter data for quantities of parts issued, inventory and cycle count adjustments, into computer data base.
- Receive and issue finished goods into computer data base.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing personnel.
- Process missing and incorrect parts from machine release.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Work closely with Purchasing to communicate material target dates.
- High School Diploma, GED or technical school.
- 5 or more years of experience in inventory control; manufacturing or packaging industry experience a plus.
- Experience with Epicor a plus.
- Must have strong values and a positive attitude.
- Good computer and math skills.
- Able to properly handle confidential information and records.
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Willingness to work additional hours as needed to maintain departmental flexibility in achieving Company goals and customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes major medical, dental, disability, life insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, paid time off and paid holidays.
We recognize our employees as our greatest resource. We are a dedicated team, committed to our core values of customer satisfaction, safety, integrity, quality, teamwork, and innovation.
Visit our website at www.neminc.com.
We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.